View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 21:35   Link #194
Sec

I don't think that Alto and Luca's choice staying with Frontier is bad decision. Ozma said that he do it for the women he love (Cathy and Ranka) and I think Alto and Luca are the same. Ozma and Cathy saw Leon killed President Glass and they hate Leon. The same for Alto, Luca and Klan, they saw Micheal's painful death, can you forgive something killed your precious friend and your beloved person that easy? Micheal died, Nanase condition isn't good, I can understand Luca's decision to defeat the Varja and I don't think that he is a tool, Luca chooses to work with Leon. If he bring her with the Macross Quarter fleet, can they cure her? I don't think SMS medical team is as good as Frontier's hospital. And if he leaves behind her with Frontier, he will regret for leaving the one he love and even lives a painful life blaming himself if Frontier is destroyed by Varja. As the main characters are staying with Frontier side, I believe in Frontier. They choose Frontier people's pain instead of Varja's pain.

If Sheryl die at the end of the series, I only can accept RankaxAlto ending only if few years later, Ranka grew up and stop act like a spoiled kid and Alto's wound for losing Sheryl healed a bit. So if they can meet and understand each other, it's time for them to be together.

=.= And sorry for my bad English.