View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 18:05   Link #3797
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Finished Misumi and Ririko's route in Witch Garden. Both routes are mandatory in order to unlock the remaing ones, althrough Misumi's only needed for a a single one . Of the side cast Marcia's just incredibly cute. Her favorite word is "suteki" so expect to hear it very often.

I'll start with Ririko's because she was the first I completed: Her route was for me wonderful because the initial relation between Yousuke and her was just harmonic. And once the pre-confession "drama" was over, the step-up to lovers made them even more inseperable. The in-game phrase of "The two should be seen as one" or something along that line explained it perfectly. I think the english idiomtic expression is something like "The two are one item"? The finale of her route was very atmospheric (then again I found also Erina's "ultimate" drama in Dracu-Riot emotionally good, so take it with a grain of salt ).

Misumi: From the start of her route until the confession it felt that nothing really happened romance-wise. I guess in exchange they decided to give a stronger focus to Eclaire warming up to Yousuke while keeping her bad mouth *lol*.
Spoiler for Eclaire:

Once the romance went full-throttle her dere-dere side was lethal. Her short final drama about Eclaire was kept rather brief. Her route wasn't so much about the romance between Yousuke and she (though their rabu-rabu and icha-icha moments were strong), but also strongly connected to Misumi-Yousuke-Eclaire in a thank-goodness love-triangle-free way.

And yet, I have still no definite clue what's the mystery about Ayari
My in-progress playing order: Ririko > Misumi > Eclaire >Suzuno > Ayari. Why? Those who might already have looked at some walkthroughs may see my reason behind it.

Edit: Finished Suzuno's route and phew... it was story-intensive. Again, it was strange how a few important parts of her route were not so much about her herself, but this time about Ayari. You'll receive some major plot information about Ayari by the end. Her romance part was quite as lethal as Misumi's and Suzuno's character development both with Yousuke and Ayari was very nice.
Currently in the midst of Airi's route and the learnt details of Suzuno's route appeared here obviously again. The uneasyness that occured was sad given their prior "progress".

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-12-10 at 02:43.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote