Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 03:37   Link #19890
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
Seems to me they treat her as a different person, cus its certainly not as their sister. So while i guess they do acknowledge her, it stops there.

I am not so sure inner needs to combine with outer to gain a cheerful side. After all that was revealed inner had a reason to be a bit cold. Her memories were wiped, her personality couldnt be let out, and she had a dark past which prolly stuck with her even if she could not remember it. As the story has progressed tho inner has started to gain some more personality growth
Kahlua certainly saw Omote Moka as Moka, and clearly said that Ura Moka was her released form. Kokoa sees Omote Moka as a different side of her she'd rather not see because she likes Moka's power, something Omote Moka doesn't show. It's the side of Moka that Kokoa doesn't like, but it's still Moka. Akua's different, on the other hand, but the core of her feelings toward Omote aren't all too different from Kokoa's.

@Chris: I don't think he needs anything else. Akasha already would've had Akua in a choke hold if she used all her power from the beginning. Tsukune has the same power now, he just needs the skill and control over that power. I don't think it's really a matter of technique for him at this stage. He has what he needs, just needs to learn how to use it effectively.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote