View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 10:15   Link #114
Destined_Fate

A shame Zessica is the underdog considering how early on they pushed her forward hard and made her very likeable that fans prefered her over Mikono by a wide margin. Which isn't good because Mikono is supposed to be the "Destined" lover and her being overlooked for Zessica by fans makes it very hard to build up a relationship between the two. Though instead of trying to make Mikono and Amata work they are going down the path of just tormenting Zessica(which is counterproductive since it makes even more feel bad for her and hate Mikono) and now making Amata a horrible person so he can be horrible next to Mikono.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Actually I don't entirely agree with you because I am a PROUD AMATA x MIKONO shipper and I am MAINLY a fan of Mikono. As far as the ending goes I only hope Mikono does not die or sacrifice herself (for whatever reason) and that she at least is still ALIVE in the end...and as for relationships I prefer Amata x Mikono ending or at least if Amata and Kagura are fused together again that Amata will be the head conscious rather than Kagura *starting to slightly jog away from the rampaging Kagura fans* LOL but then again I can settle for Kagura too ;D BUT even though I utterly adore Mikono more than Zessica, I would be disppointed (not entirely) if she were to have a bad ending. ON that note though if she ends up with Amata then I will be rampaging around but I'll get over it LOL...Oh and Mikono has suffered a lot actually, it may not be so blatantly obvious (because Zessica has pretty much conquered that stage), so I wouldn't say "never suffer" and she has been wrong as well, with the whole "we are a useless pair" her and Amata are not useless together, they've won battles and protected their friends and even cheer each other up...so yer I don't understand the Mikono hating (yer she is on top of that tower just shouting out "stop don't fight" and blah blah blah) but WHO PUT HER THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE??!!!! (I'll give ya a HINT...it starts with a K and ends with A...lol)
Not much chance of there being a happy ending for anyone considering how sloppy things have been handled. They should have never used the defy fate theme since clearly only Zessica is actually defying fate and she's failing hard so what message are they trying to send? They should have used that time, now wasted, to develop Mikono and Amata. Instead we got this episode which just reinforced what many are hateing about Amata and Mikono, they're stagnant, predictable, and are severely underdeveloped and this is all the writers fault.

But yeah, I don't think there will be a happy ending considering there's only 4 episodes left and they utterly failed at developing Amata and Mikono who are supposed to be leads. You know there's a problem when the side characters are more developed and loved than the main pair. Again this is all the writers fault if they had planned an Amata and Mikono ending.