View Single Post
Old 2006-09-15, 15:10   Link #64
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Great episode. It was satisfying to see Rena extract "justice"(?) on the ones who would have ruined her fathers life if she hadn't done something. Call me strange or disturbed but I especially liked the part where Rina got the look of fear in her eye when she noticed the lead pipe in Renas hand, and realized what she was about to do with it so she makes a desperate but hopeless cry for mercy only to have it thrown out the window, and her face crushed in and her teeth knocked out.

I always found it more satisfying in movies,novels,games, and comic books where the victim knows whats coming to them, theres no negotiating around it, yet they still try to come out with the "No please wait!".

It's no fun when the victim get taken out by surprise like in Teppeis case.

I was also impressed by how deep the friendship Keichi and the others had for Rena that they were so willing to be forgiving AND to help her dispose of the bodys no less. That was truly some good bonding right there.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment