View Single Post
Old 2007-04-15, 01:36   Link #1094
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Oh, and about Touka Gettan, with an anime being aired out there, is the game really going to be H?
Not that it's suprising, but yes there's ero content (*´Д`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay View Post
Was also interested in Touka Gettan, but SLG system from the demo kinda puts me off, there are no voices either, and what's with cheaply done backgrounds (some smudgy PS filter put over real photos?)... or maybe that's just in a demo.
Once you play a little bit further, you'll start to get use to the BG styling and won't notice it as much. Or if it bugs you too much, you can try to focus your eyes on the yummy Carnelian art instead (not much difficulty here ^^; ). It is still a demo so things will likely change in the final version. *crosses fingers*

Ah, and Touka Gettan will have full voicing in the final release~ ^ω^)
Quote:
I think Cuffs changed script writer since their previous game.
umu.. the scenario writers for this game is different. The two writers in Amesarasa I believe have worked on the scenario in a few Unisonshift games, notably Nanatsuiro Drops and Peace@pieces. I think it's pretty safe to expect a well written and engaging scenario for what think is the best AVG for May ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
I tried the game out when it was being serialized on Tech Gian, but ryoujoku-kei contents aren't really my type... ^^;
umu~.. at first I avoided Shirogane no Soleil for the same reason until I found out that as long as you steer clear of bad end choices, you can finish the game without playing though those scenes.

Walkthrough (recommended!) - http://gamerssquare.kanpaku.jp/shiroganenosoleil.htm
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote