Thread: Summer Plans!
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-29, 13:25   Link #41
Spark

It's summer! (here anyway >.>)

Well, it's summer once again! That time of the year when the sun shines nice and bright and everyone enjoys life to the fullest. The time when people go on vacation or the time when you look for a job to make some extra cash. Or, maybe it's that time of the year where you do nothing at all, and keep living a normal life. So, I was wondering.. what are your summer plans?

As of tomorrow morning I leave my home-state of PA to enjoy the rest of my off time from college down in the sunny state of Florida with family. A time of rest and relaxation, lounging in the sun and doing whatever my heart desires! Well, not quite.. I still have to look for a part-time job and I have to study up for my ever increasingly difficult courses next semester. But even so, how is it possibly not to like Florida? Maybe we'll go hit up a theme park or go to the keys or something.. who knows! Sure beats Pennsylvania.

So, what are your plans? Going on vacation? Getting a job? Still in school (god help you)? Or just enjoying yourself as usual? In any case, I hope you all have an amazing summer!
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote