View Single Post
Old 2006-02-28, 21:12   Link #72
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Errr, no Rukia has never said anything about liking Ichigo. I can say that with certainty as I just got done watching Bleach from beginning to end (current episode) just the other day.
I just watched that scene all over again in bleach episode 16. Rukia quoted 'sympathy,friendship,and love, those are feelings that soulreaper should not go through" as she was somewhat regretting. Does that quote not mean that she kind of went through all that,or it might be just that I watched the lunar subed one.

Quote:
f you use that viewpoint, then how can one enjoy anime? The staff "makes" the characters do things in accordance with the characters' feelings, presonality, situation, etc.
I only used that viewpoint in a way, that any character can say this. If I did not enjoy anime I would not be here right now. Character feelings, and personality is also what the "staff makes up"

Quote:
No good raomance bwteen the main characters of the show starts, blooms, and kicks in during the span of only 2-3 episodes. That's just rushed.
As I said before, Right now they are good friends as you said, but I also said that they can take their relationship further and further, till it is the right time near the end. I did not mean love coming out of nowhere.

Now lets put an end to this ugly arguement which I kind of started, and im sorry for that. It just does not feel right for me to argueing over fictionous couples.