View Single Post
Old 2011-11-19, 10:00   Link #8485
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - All of us try to make the heroines nicer in our fics Daydreams makes them more relatable (Though these are blatant lies since they're from the heroines imagination) I'm curious though, what do you mean by idol like?

@ Zero and Blitz - Didn't you guys think of the concept for the character months ago? Zero PMed me about it back in page 100.

EDIT: @ Zero -

Ichika - Healing factor, resistance to damage, high IS sync rate, spot enemy IS weaknesses, and is more physically capable than most people his age.

Madoka is all these things turned up to eleven. The only thing she lacks are people to watch her back (Ichika has at least 4)
Zero thought of Yoshi, but I wasn't very vocally supportive of it in the beginning (as I know the dangers of incorporating another male pilot). We then made it so that Ichika was his clone. Even the Chifuyu and Yoshi idea were siblings were just finalised not too long ago. I am doing my best to fill in possible plot holes, and I actually considered pushing Yoshi out of the picture (using the life support), but I incorporated him back into chapter 11 because then Zero would want more of him, so I reduced him as a presence of a cameo character but also somehow manipulating the scenes (although not as much as Tabane)

@Demino: Hell yea, dropped Charlotte after her personality change and took the flag as the leader of the Tatenashi brigade.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote