View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 09:59   Link #112
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I don't think Mikono fans will be happy with that unless it ends up being Mikono x Amagura because she clearly should get both and never suffer anything or ever being wrong.
Actually I don't entirely agree with you because I am a PROUD AMATA x MIKONO shipper and I am MAINLY a fan of Mikono. As far as the ending goes I only hope Mikono does not die or sacrifice herself (for whatever reason) and that she at least is still ALIVE in the end...and as for relationships I prefer Amata x Mikono ending or at least if Amata and Kagura are fused together again that Amata will be the head conscious rather than Kagura *starting to slightly jog away from the rampaging Kagura fans* LOL but then again I can settle for Kagura too ;D BUT even though I utterly adore Mikono more than Zessica, I would be disppointed (not entirely) if she were to have a bad ending. ON that note though if she ends up with Amata then I will be rampaging around but I'll get over it LOL...Oh and Mikono has suffered a lot actually, it may not be so blatantly obvious (because Zessica has pretty much conquered that stage), so I wouldn't say "never suffer" and she has been wrong as well, with the whole "we are a useless pair" her and Amata are not useless together, they've won battles and protected their friends and even cheer each other up...so yer I don't understand the Mikono hating (yer she is on top of that tower just shouting out "stop don't fight" and blah blah blah) but WHO PUT HER THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE??!!!! (I'll give ya a HINT...it starts with a K and ends with A...lol)