View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 01:36   Link #508
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
1.) As you said, we haven't seen her fight. So depending on how rare a spectacle it is to see her in action, the Sternritters may have virtually no combat intel on her either.
true but the same can be said about shunsui and ukitake. they are even on record as saying shunsui's bankai is dangerous to use so the shitritters might not want it depending on what it is. also same as kisuke and yoruichi in terms of hiding their bankais thus far.

i think you're reasoning is good to put her as a possibility but i dont see it. i'm more inclined to think the other 3 potentials are aizen, ishida and grimmjow basically because they are something different and not just all soul reapers like other lists i've seen. but who knows? kubo has switched power rankings around so much that it's impossible to guess anything based on the lack of logic in the story.

just look at the kenpachi, byakuya dynamic. byakuya was better as seen in their first fights vs ichigo, byakuya stood up to ichigo's bankai whereas kenpachi fell before he even had it. then in HM they were about equal in power as seen in the yami fight. now byakuya dies to 1 shitritter and kenpachi can easily beat 3 of them... all this power rank changing when neither of them even displayed any major training or powering up...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote