View Single Post
Old 2008-10-21, 00:47   Link #149
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

well... this is one of those anime series that you either love or hate.....

I must say .. first of all... that it took me a while to find this thread (5 years actually) ... lol ...but now seriously, Saikano scarred me for life. .... not kidding, I mean those songs ... good lord, I remember watching the intros and the endings all the way through and episode after episode it takes a way a part of you.... that Sayonara song is so touching is dangerous ... really ... it messes up with your feelings. Maybe that's why this is the only anime sountrack I've ever purchased (along with the series on dvd) ... yeah I know what ur thinking ... masochist! .. but there is something that compelled me to buy the soundtrack... The soundtrack of the OVA was also very nice and touching....

Its been like 5 years since I last saw it and I know that I can watch it at any time but I remember being so shattered after watching it... I don't want to watch this series until I feel I need to get sentimental and cry some more...

There have been anime series that make me sad... but I have yet to see one that takes me so deep like Saikano did ...

I guess I was able to identify a lil more with the story cause at the time I was making plans to enlist in the army .... and also had a very cute girlfriend.... what more can I say, I am a sentimental guy and I saw this anime at a crucial point in my life.....

Last edited by CuXe; 2008-10-21 at 03:55.
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote