View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 08:33   Link #1783
Puffendahl
Että koko kokkoko?

I'm almost starting to hate having to leave the house. Whenever I do, this thread gets seven more pages for me to read in a great hurry. Also, sleeping causes the same results. I suppose I live in a very bad time zone

It's pretty amazing how much I've been drawing since I evolved from a lurker to a poster in this thread. Usually I only draw twice a week at the highest, now I've been drawing every single day... Including now

Anyway, since I noticed some talk about the headband-headphone issue arising again, I have to take a little pause and ask; which will it be? I'm trying to make a pic good enough for posting in the Baka-Tsuki illustration thread, and Haruki is in it. The current sketch has him with headphones, but if that isn't how it'll turn out, then I really shouldn't draw it. I can't afford to make any flaws, since I really hope the pic will indeed turn out good enough.

Headband, headphones, I like both, so I'm no help here. But I'd like to know the common opinion before I actually draw or ink the picture.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Puffendahl; 2008-03-13 at 08:45.
Puffendahl is offline   Reply With Quote