View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 14:30   Link #465
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Oh shit holy fucking jesus

I had to watch this episode twice before I can start processing things....geez

The Rounds, Bismarck, Gino, Nonette and Monica (noo!!!) seems to be on Schneizel's side but no signs of Anya. The former four looks to be siding with Schneizel but I am not sure about Anya. But then again, the Rounds are suppose to be the Emperor's best, wouldn't they tarnish the name and their own honor by siding with Schneizel? After all, Lelouch IS the emperor....

Albion vs Galahad in the next episode....I don't think things are gonna be good for Bismarck.

Lelouch meeting Kallen means the BKs are not involved in the conflict. I think which side the BKs will take has much to do with Lelouch and Kallen's meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
'Power'? What 'power' do the BKs have? Thanks to the FLEIA and Rolo's escape, they're down to a mere few members, and Kallen's probably going to defect. She goes, they're dead on the water.
Pretty much. I can't see Kallen fighting against Lelouch. In next episode's meeting Lelouch should be able to persuade Kallen to a degree and with Kallen gone, Toudou and Chiba are the only aces the BKs have.