Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 05:28   Link #294
monir
cho~ kakkoii

If we are comparing Sylvie to Saber, Sylvie's assets are much more prominent. Her junk is also bigger.

Also to touch on the conversation how the ending pairing may take shape..........., the rule of thumb to go by in these sort of series is to look for the mutual attraction, liking, doki-dokis between the hero and the girl. As of episode 1, the hero and the princess shares mutual attraction for each other. The audience who are also picking this pairing should know not to waver from all the twist and turns to come which are designed to throw you off from your pairing. Stay resolute and don't be tricked.

I'll take my own advice and stick to the pairing of Teppei x Charlotte through and through. heh-heh

Btw, it's hard to say if the name is pronounced as Sylvia or Sylvie just from going by the ear. My opera isn't loading the Princess Lover webpage and I don't feel like installing a separate browser to see if something is wrong with my browser.

Last edited by monir; 2009-07-13 at 05:41.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote