View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 10:12   Link #46
Blayne Barudorii

Thus far I like shaft and to me there's enough difference between the different stuff they do with enough variation that it doesn't bother me, as I can't for the most part actually read the source material I can't exactly complain about it if they did somehow "ruin it" in the same vein that I watch Pixar because I know its Pixar I watch Shaft because I know its shaft, if their avant garde surrealism starts to get old on me I switch to a different anime and come back later.

I find watching them for the "Mr. Despair" VA and his quirky Robin Williamsesque brand of crazy reason in of itself to watch it. (I tend to pick my recs based on Seiyuu's followed by character tropes followed by plot)
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.
Blayne Barudorii is offline   Reply With Quote