View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 07:34   Link #37
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
What I liked most about this chapter, was the Toy Solider's speech in regards to the dread and terror they suffered on that fateful day 10 years ago. One was really able to feel the bottled-up emotions he's got towards Doflamingo.

The most interesting/informative revelation made Doflamingo, of course. So I guess everyone wants to know, why he doesn't wear a glass bowl on his head and how he got to his actual position.
Also, it would be interesting to know, why the ancestors of the Nefertaris didn't join the other royals to live in Mariejois. I wouldn't be surprised if the Poneglyph had something to do with it.

On a side note, it's good to see you're back, Whitemoon. Haven't seen you since our last discussion in the 720 thread.

But one question still bugs me: Why'd he bring a horse and a loud-speaker?

EDIT:

The royals, whose descendants are the CD, simply left those kingdoms to reside in Mariejois, but the kingdoms are still affiliated with and under the control of the World Government. As the descendents of those, who created the WG in the first place, they don't need to take anything back, which is "their's" anyway.
Sup Ri0 . been a bit busy mate ( totaly forgot about it *_*). Just a small touch on our conversation from then,
Spoiler for off topic to this chapter:

As for horse and speaker, probably for comedy . I love the horse though.