View Single Post
Old 2006-03-27, 03:00   Link #36
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
I stopped watching the fillers when the Curry of Life arc was over, and decided to watch other anime until the fillers ended.
I find it interesting how many people (including yours truly) say that arc was the final straw that made them decide to wait until the filler was over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
The only thing I hate more than people who hang off tazmos every word is people who hang off his every word yet dont even interpret it properly. He SPECULATED that perhaps it COULD be the end of the fillers, not that it WILL.
It's not just tazmo's position as an authority. Something similar pops-up in Bleach everytime there is a two hour special on the horizon. Someone speculates that the filler is about to end and then a bunch of people decide that it was gospel. For the second time people have spontaneously decided that Bleach reached the end of its filler. They just need someone to say it so and then they can claim what they want.

I put this down to people's desire to believe whatever they want to. It only has a tiny bit to do with tazmo's actual words.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote