View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 16:02   Link #1247
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
thought this one kinda worse since epic speech about "my stuff is better than you"
After reading the latest Beelzebub chapters, Magi chapters seem to be a notch or two better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
As for the chapter ALIBABA has finally came back into the story after how long its been. Pluuus his new weapon equip look cool. Still I would have thought given that he was given a new sword his Weapon equip would look different.
Where did you read about him getting a new sword? The sword he has on the ship cameo is still the same sword he had before time skip. Personally, I think it would be extremely weird if the sword passed down from the previous king of Balbadd to Sindbad to Alibaba breaks off screen.
Since Djinn equip is to become the Djinn, I think their shape won't change no matter how many vessels you changed.

About his Djinn equip, it finally reached the level again he had in Ch.70, before Kashim messed up his synchronisation. My guess is that after his and Kashim's magoi merged, his Djinn equip naturally regained its previous level.