Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 22:24   Link #2551
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Just watched episode 22. So wait am I too understand that everything they've been saying for the last 8 or so episodes is in fact not even true at all regarding pretty much every major cast member in the show. I don't even know what to say about this show anymore really, they might as well just come out and say they've been yanking us around this whole time and that there are no consistent rules as to the true nature of this universe. The only thing left to see is if they are finally going to commit to this version of the show for the last couple of episodes or are we going to see another 180 and/or totally different direction one last time for the finale. At this rate I would almost see it as a disappointment considering that's what this show has basically become about and what I expect from it.

Sigh....I think Naru basically summed up this show in two particular instances in her conversation with Ao. One was that little nod she gave after her exposition on the apparent True true true TRUE version of Za Truthu, as if to say, "no really honest to go this is the REAL deal, I mean it this time, don't you believe me?" and the other was to take those ear accessories off, which right now I can almost guarantee up until this episode were absolutely meant to be a sign that she had morphed into a different being, but now obviously if they are going to pair her up with Ao again instead of what they were planning to replace the original plan for her character, but are now I guess reverting to would have to be conveniently disposed of. So there you go, it's just a fetish thing or at whatever, she never actually responds directly to Ao as to why the heck she was wearing them....again probably because up until this episode they were real. Good grief.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote