View Single Post
Old 2013-06-07, 08:44   Link #86
Raxnom
気疲れ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Pure speculation here, but given the fact that we haven't seen anyone else go full on "zombie/vampire" mode, I'm going to assume it has to do with the fact that Haruto was "killed" by L-Elf at the beginning of this anime. That's really the main difference between Haruto and the other 3 current Valrave Pilots.

Thus, it could be very likely that "hungry" means in order to sustain that hugely damaged body, Haruto needs to go zombie mode.

Thoughts. Comment!
Personally, I think it has to do with VVV-tan. Even before Haruto died, she was on his mechs dashboard? panel. Then there is Haruto's "vampire" mode and as L-Elf commented It is happening more often. At the same time VVV-tan displays text that she is hungry. Coincidence? I think not. Something has to happen soon because of that "hunger". There are a few ways this plot point could go. One of them could be that because of hunger Haruto is completely taken over and does something extreme.

I wish they would finally say what Valvrave really is, because Cain calls them like they are alive beigns and then there is this reproduce thingy. "Professor" says everything was made for Valvrave. Who/What is the bride? Is it alien?

And the MageRave is the last one left. Probability that it's pilot is Akira is quite high. After all in the OP Pilots are sequenced in order they made their contracts.