View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 22:15   Link #1016
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
He wasn't planning on fondling them... He was planning on sucking on her nipples or at least dipping his head in one of them (most probably sucking). The dudes moto is that fondling breasts are for low class perverts, real men suck on those tits. Hence his decision, he only has one mouth. Perhaps you could say it doesn't matter which tit he sucked on, but god dammit it mattered to him.
Wanting to suck on them would be stupid, as you can't do it if she's fully clothed, you can only fondle them.
No, his brain simply overloaded. he couldn't handle it and got too nervous, thus he wasted time on a nonsensical decision, at the end of which he decided the obvious, to fondle them both. It just took him too long, and his time was up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Your forgetting that at max he would of gotten 2 secs 3 if he were lucky, and really the first rule of quantity is bullshit and you know it. 5 secs means nothing in practically any context especially when it's really 2 or 3 of breast time. Oh no I wasted 2 secs boo hoo. Your being ridiculous here and even you should see it.

If those 5 secs were the difference in being laid or not then I'd understand your point, but 2-3 secs of breast time is meaningless, he'd be better off spending his time trying to get something more substancial.
I see you can't understand that you're still wrong. Even if it was only a few seconds, for him it would've made a *huge* difference. He has *never ever* touched breasts before, so that would be his very first time!

It's like the first kiss - it also only lasts a few seconds, yet most people regard it as a very memorable moment. It's the same here. Even if it was only for a few seconds, it would've been his very first time touching breasts, so it would've been a very memorable moment for him, had he not been too nervous.