Old 2013-04-02, 11:37   Link #475
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
"Biggest disappointment of the season 2006, Nanoha StrikerS."

Pay attention to blogs more often.
Yeah, because we all know that anime producers in Japan care more about what some English-speaking anime bloggers write than they do about actual sales figures.

Seriously, Nanya....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, like I suggested earlier, I think they're testing the market right now. We have Vivid and Force, two manga with a vastly contrasting setting. One continuing down the road of the more mature girls and their magical administration and politics, and the other returning more to the series roots with little girls having magic fights.
Which of the two is selling better?

If this is a "test", then the answer to this question is rather important, imo.

Quote:
The GoD comes along, with the materials quickly proving to be mighty popular, and out pops a sound stage dedicated to them and Innocent featuring them.

Greenlighting an anime series is no quick decision, I think they're testing to see which of the many routs sells the most before (and if) they decide to make another series.
They created three TV anime in three years. And none in the six years after that.

That's a rather extreme course change when your commercial success just kept improving and improving.

Still, I thank you for your ideas.