View Single Post
Old 2007-04-27, 14:36   Link #1677
Telliamed
sensei no pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dKiWi View Post
I think if u're at least 17 u can catch the above sexual reference. So you think its juz dumb talk abt food eh? Its more sophisticated than meets the eye.
I thought it was just about food. And I thought it was humorous. I've even had conversations like that in real life. And we weren't thinking anything vulgar, at least not until someone with his mind in the gutter makes the suggestion. Then we just start laughing at him for his H-ness.

Quote:
I personally have watched Lucky Star episode 1 five times, episode 2 seven times and episode 3 four times and counting (episode 3 is the best so far). Looks like I'm gonna watch episode 3 alot of times, should be at least ten.
They have medicine for OCD now, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
It's interesting that the issue of what constitutes "quality" is a big deal in the business world as well.

At the risk of sounding like an old fogey (guess I am actually), as part of my PMP certification the PMI folks preach that quality is how well the end product matches the requirements. IOW, if the requirements say "use bailing wire" and your end product does, in fact, use bailing wire, then the final product is of good quality.
And if the requirements are utterly brain-dead? Business documents try to describe three different things at the same time: What the client wants. What the client needs. And what the client asks for. By your judgement, you should always deliver the third.

Problem is, clients are often morons. If they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't need me to do it for them.
Telliamed is offline   Reply With Quote