View Single Post
Old 2011-03-25, 16:27   Link #29988
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Indeed. If I have my facts right, Shiro's first wife died in the attack that killed his whole family and caused Misato to leave Miyuki with him for revenge. He then met Momoko at some point after that, and they got married.
Wait, wouldn't that mean that Shiro's family got attacked twice (because Shiro died in TH from the bombing that killed him and Fiasse's father--the one where Elise was tricked into handing him the explosives-loaded teddy bear)? Not saying that you're wrong, given that the Fuwa/Mikami clans have enemies up the ying-yang and given the confluence of miko, kitsune, clones*, aliens, robot maids, and Victorious Bloodsucking Childhood Friends, the family getting attacked twice would be the least weird thing to occur...

*Apparently, Fate's not the first clone in the franchise; Clover used clones to attack in the game!

Edit: Seriously, Triangle Heart 3: Sweet Songs Forever is definitely the visual novel I'd most want to actually play, actually ahead of Type-Moon's works. Preferably without the H-scenes, though...
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote