View Single Post
Old 2009-04-20, 16:57   Link #388
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I'm all for it if Oda does want to make One Piece last another 10 years. It's just that I don't think the story from this point on is going to be that long. It is definitely past half way, after all. Oda has to get things moving because there's still so much to cover.
I'm okay with the waiting as long as Oda plans to get the Strawhat crew completed.

Quote:
Just like the first half of the Grand Line had its sub-arcs (i.e. Drum Island, Alabasta, Jaya, Water 7, Enies Lobby, Florian Triangle/Thriller Bark, Sabaody Archipelago, Amazon Lily, Impel Down) the New World will also have sub-arcs that comprise its entirety. Perhaps the Wano Country (where Ryuuma was from) will be one of the arcs? As for Whitebeard, I'm not even sure if he will be around by the time the Strawhats get to the New World. He may be dead after his skirmish with Blackbeard in the aftermath of this upcoming war.
I'm hoping that after the Whitebeard Saga is over that we can have the following:

Red Line Saga
*Fishman Island arc
*Tenryuubito arc (possible)
*Sub-arc starring new members

New World Saga
*Wano Country arc
*All-Blue arc
*Yonkou arc
*Supernovas arc
*Raftel arc starring Monkey D. Dragon

Quote:
I don't think this sounds very plausible considering the war is soon to commence, and the probability of Whitebeard losing/dying is very high. But that still leaves two emperors (Kaidou especially from what we've heard about him) that can be potential enemies to Luffy in the future. Then there's guys like Doflamingo, Blackbeard, Kizaru, Akainu, and the supernovas, to watch out for. There's lots of potential threats left by the time the Strawhats enter the New World.
The war we're talking about would have to be Marineford which means we may have a chance to see the marine's top scientist Dr. Vegapunk who of course is still being protected by Sentomaru. The only other threat I can think of for the Strawhat crew before they enter the New World is Kinjishi the possible reason Nami might leave the crew permanently. Hope you don't mind my crying over this.

("12 x 12" kittens crying)