View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 06:06   Link #11907
Smeckledorf
Intellectual Rapist

I have a line of logic I would like to run through here.
Battler makes some sort of cheesy promise to return to Shanon. However, he does not and Shanon falls in love with George. Because of her love for George, she can no longer love Battler thus Beatrice is born. During sometime in her employment, Shanon found out where the gold hidden. Years later, Battler returns to a family conference and knowing this Shanon planned for a special event. She planned to carry out the epitaph without actually sacrificing people. Shanon only planned to drug people to be in an unconscious, dead-like state. She also had planted a bomb that is set to explode at at midnight on the second day of the family conference. The person Shanon wants to discover the gold is in fact Battler. The reasoning for this is the rewards in the epitaph for discovering the gold. 1 - All of the gold, duh. 2 - Resurrection of all the dead, no one was supposed to die so they should come back. 3 and 4 - And this is the key, resurrection of the lost love and the witch will be put to sleep forever. Shanon would once again love Battler and there will be no need for Beatrice anymore. The 4th reward could also be linked to the disarming of the bomb.
However, things go awry and someone starts murdering the twilight sacrifices. I still can't think of a motive for someone to do that but that's what I got so far.
Smeckledorf is offline   Reply With Quote