View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 05:28   Link #51
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
He says, she says. You doubt, I believe.
Is it a crime to offer my interpretation? I doubt that Yozora wasn't all offended by Senna's words because she didn't give any signs that she was offended. Her signs usually involve some actual reaction and anger. Like the look on her face when she saw Senna's text and how she usually gets tense when Senna actually makes fun of her. That's why I doubt.

So why do you believe that Yozora was actually offended rather than just seeing it as an opportunity of making fun of Senna? I'm asking for your opinion here.

Quote:
How do I know? Because I'm not fooled by a pair of good breasts and teary blue eyes

And I'm looking at it from Yozora's pov, to have your enemy suddenly acting all nice and friendly to you, are you honestly going to just hand over your address number?
If that's her POV then I could understand but whilst it might seem reasonable there was nothing really to suggest that Yozora was at all suspicious of Senna's motives. Of course looking at it from Yozora's POV, even if it's true that she thought Senna had ulterior motives, that doesn't prove she does and like I said, from the way Senna reacted as if upset, it certainly doesn't seem like she actually had ulterior motives.

And I think I've already made it clear that I'm fooled by Kanae Ito's voice rather than the pair of breasts and teary blue eyes.