View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 21:51   Link #13
Tecprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlights911 View Post
Do NOT watch La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia, most everyone who has seen this anime has HATED it. In fact, I think you're the first person I've met to have actually enjoyed the anime.

While the first episode is actually intersting, everything else is just crappy fillers. You can basically go right to the last two episodes of the series without missing anything at all.

Seriously, SO disappointing for an anime with so much potential. Also if you're going to have filler episodes at least have them make sense. The show is about vigilantes! You'd think they'd be fighting off crime and crap but NO! They're taking care of cats and children and bonding with other people and what not...

Ugh, just no...
My friend enjoyed it too. True that it left you a little hanging at the end, But it also depends what you like in an anime and expect that makes you like or hate an anime. Don't have to go in a frenzy and spit on it. Some one like me who enjoys slice of life/slice of school anime like Honey and clover and Nichijou will enjoy it. If your expecting non stop action like lupin the III then yes you will be dispointed. Your welcome to your opinion, but think you went over board. All you could say is you didn't like it and wasn't for you. Let the person of this thread decide if he choose to watch it.