View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 02:16   Link #98
KidKoolAid

I agree Fran. Bleach frustrates me to the point where I take long brakes from it and I have never even once thought about that with Naruto. In fact the naruto pein arc is the main reason why I will stick with Naruto til the end.

I doubt Naruto will remain like he is and I must admit I readily invite the knucklehead Naruto than the crying, depressed , self loathing naruto we got right after the Pein arc. It does say alot about Naruto that after what he has seen and been through that he can still remain pure like he does , like Killerbee.

I also enjoy after seeing him being bad ass in a fight and afterwards he is his same goofy self, it makes you respect him that he did not lose the things he believed in and remained true. I am not saying that Naruto hasn't matured , i guess I would just like to see more of it from time to time. For example when he proclaimed to Sasuke that there will be no bullsh*t , they will fight and they both would die. I seen right there that Naruto wasn't the same kid we first saw swinging in the tree in chapter 1.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote