View Single Post
Old 2012-09-04, 00:24   Link #273
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Hm, I will admit I jumped to conclusions even while trying to be cautious when I first responded to this thread.
No, you had it right the first time.

This whole situation stinks to high heavens, you have that rather incriminating video evidence and radio show, and you don't think that anybody involved in this had ill-intent? Heck, your own questions make it clear just how unlikely it is that no ill-intent was here. Going by Occam's Razor, what's the simplest solution to the questions you're raising? The simplest solution is that there was malicious intent here, even if many of the people on the Kokoro Connect anime team thought it was a simple and legit publicity stunt. Why did some people go overboard, drag things out so much, and "beat a dead horse"? I think it's because that was the whole point for those people - It was intended (again, just by certain specific people) to humiliate Ichiki.

Plus, I'm amazed how people just keep completely ignoring Klash's excellent arguments. The most likely conclusion those arguments lead to is clear. To put it simply, some people wanted to get shits and giggles at considerable expense to Ichiki. That's obviously ill-intent, imo.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2012-09-04 at 00:44.