View Single Post
Old 2011-10-24, 00:37   Link #3210
unsuspectingvisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
If you finished EP8 (at least EP7) try reading the TIP Forgery No.xxx.
Spoiler for Knock and letter:
This red truth can deny that
Quote:
Not a single person in the dining hall...no, there's a simpler way to say it. Among all those inside the mansion at 24:00, not a single person placed that letter in the corridor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
T
According to Erika, after the gold was discovered, she went with the cousins to the Guesthouse, immediately sealed all outside windows, and then played cards with them until midnight. They were never able to deliver a letter to the mansion before midnight, because Erika was always with them when the knock / letter allegedly happened.
It wasn't really specified in red truth when the knock/letter thing happened though. It was just implied that the knock happened in mid night because of the sound of the clock. But what if the clock was change or modified by someone so that the clock will sound before or after midnight. That changes everything right?. I'll explain later.
Quote:
Even if one argues that "a cousin might have left while Erika was taping the windows on the opposite side of the guesthouse", it is very likely (almost assured) that she taped the front door immediately behind her, and would have known that someone had left.
But what if that cousin left the guest house but that person manage to return back before Erika found out about the broken seal.
Quote:
The knock being implied by the red truth is often take as another instance of Lambda playing in a way that Beatrice typically would not. It creates a very false impression, but doesn't say anything. For example, Battler may be able to say something like My son isn't on Rokkenjima today. It's certainly the truth, despite him not having a son at all, right?
the implication can be true based on what you believe. So i tend to believe that the knock was true because There's no red truth in the story that denies the existence of the knock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Yes there is.
Show me then.

Quote:
And if they didn't get out during that time they couldn't of made the knock and letter.
there's no red truth that the knock and the letter incident really happened on 12:00.The clock was there to mislead us. So there's a possibility that it happened before or after midnight.

Quote:
You seriously don't get it.
I don't get what you mean either.

Quote:
Yes, but there's no reds securing her position, therefore she 'could' have made the knock/letter. Jesus christ, connect the dots, dude.
You contradicted yourself just now. read the Red truth.