View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 13:17   Link #4
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Does this post fit the requirement mod XD?

Sincerely,
justavisitor
I hope that's rhetorical lol, the mods just want us to be more civil in discussions and actually stay on topic.

Now as for the discussion, I'm glad this thread was made. This makes things much easier to discuss. Now let me get back on topic xD, ok guys I want to hear the opinions from everyone because this is something that has been bothering me for quite a while now. My main topic that I would like everyone to discuss is Symbolism, now I've seen people talk about everything from Alto's paper planes to Sheryl's earrings, I would like to hear what kind of symbolism everyone has caught that represents any romance between the couples, even the earrings if you honestly believe that it represents something. Besides the 2 obvious and maybe some other obvious objects could represent the romance between each pairing.

I've been really thinking about some things lately and I think this could be an interesting topic to discuss seeing as how there are plenty of people that feel strongly towards certain pairings, whether it be AltoxSheryl, AltoxRanka, OzmaxCathy, KlanxMichel even LucaxNanase or whoever else you feel is acceptable as a couple. If anyone has some hidden symbols that some of us might have missed, please begin explaining what the object is and what the symbol could mean and of course to which pairing it leans towards most.

Now discuss away