Thread: Apple IPad
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 18:24   Link #200
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I'd just like to chime in with some thoughts on some of the features you listed:

It's true that the iPad lacks a camera flash, and I would not be surprised if the Infinity's camera were better overall. It's pretty awkward to use a tablet to take a photo of something, though, and that's doubly true when you have a nice case on it.

For example, my iPad's case has a cutout for the camera, but the case is like the covers to a book. Normally the front cover that protects the screen is folded behind the iPad when it use, but this blocks the camera. In order to use the camera, then, I need to hold that cover away from the back at least a little bit, but I can't put it back over the front because it would block the camera controls. So, on top of the awkwardness of holding such a large device to take a photo, I also need to hold out the front of the case.

Everyone has different uses and expectations, but the majority of cellphones have cameras now; I'd say to use that instead.
Ya, I think I've taken a grand total 5 pictures total with my tablets. It's just clunky to move around.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote