View Single Post
Old 2013-04-25, 16:40   Link #38258
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
Yeah, but let's admit it A's final victory was a last minute colossal gamble, the situation was quite desperate until the very last second.

And by the way, does the counter force influence the Wolkenritter and the Mid-childa born people?
Edit. I forgot to mention this little bit, Counter Force empowers it's agents with the Exact amount of power necessary to counter the threat. Not more, the rest is in the hands of the agents. If the exact amount is not enough then Alaya goes for Overwhelming amount of power in the form of Counter Guardians.

So yes it was desperate but they won and that means that the amount of power Alaya gave was enough.

Good question, in a way you could say that Nanoha was the sole tool of Alaya since neither Wolkies nor TSAB people (Yuuno and Fate included) belong her.

Twi

That's why I want to keep those two worlds separate, if they were connected... my abusively active imagination comes up with horror scenarios that make my blood cold...

Hayate strapped to a table, concious while they are cutting into her trying to figure out how the Book affects her paralysis.