Thread: Licensed Mashiro-iro Symphony
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-12, 16:02   Link #1019
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
So, worst-case scenario (imo): We get a "no girl wins" ending. Shingo and/or Miu catches wind of how hurt Sana is, and one or both decides to end their romance because of it.
We had this theory before too, and even this I think is impossible if you think it through. Sana may be hurt by Shingo's de-facto rejection (which she arguably should have seen coming), but she loves Miu a lot too and said she wished for Shingo to be happy. I don't think she would find it acceptable for Shingo and Miu to ruin their chance at happiness with each other just because she was hurt. I also don't think that Airi would let Sana ruin Shingo's happiness out of this sort of "selfishness". I think that, even if it did go that way, Sana's eventual goal would be to bring them back together and it would happen. So, no, there's no way I can imagine that Shingo can not end up with Miu at this point.

And, incidentally, I've never said that Mashiro-iro Symphony's writing was "flawless"; in fact, I pointed out some weaknesses not too long ago. Just that the one particular thing you were harping on wasn't a weakness for me. It's not a battle between "critic" and "fanboy".