View Single Post
Old 2012-08-17, 00:30   Link #1746
LaniGuy
In the Penalty Box

Full Metal Panic is my favorite anime. Has anyone heard anything about a possible new season? I found this little bit which does not seemed to be brought up by anyone as of yet.

This was mentioned about a year ago:

Gatoh Shoji mentioned the current situation of the fourth season of Full Metal Panic. He said "Due to the circumstances of the business, I cannot freely talk about the fourth season. The project is not dead but don't have high expectations. Please wait for the realization patiently. As long as I keep silent about the fourth season, you can take it that the project is still running. When the new season is officially canceled, I'll announce it."

It doesnt sound good since he is saying canceled! But I still have hope......

Because he was later quoted for saying:
Finally he said (roughly), "Besides that, I also have plans for this and that in 2013 and beyond that I can't say anything about yet," noting specifically, "By the way, plans I can't talk about include a few things that have a 'long-awaited' feeling. It's all way down the road, though."

This could be some great news, especially because this was January 2012. A much more recent interview.

Last edited by LaniGuy; 2012-08-17 at 00:50.
LaniGuy is offline   Reply With Quote