View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 18:00   Link #64
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
[...] But currently it seems that Kagura is the actual "reincarnation" part of Amata's soul. If I were to speculate, I'd say "Apollon" was detached from Amata and made into Kagura, leaving Amata with only the physical attributes (the wings) but none of the memories. Essentially a "normal" person except for the wings.
That's what I got from the Amata Kagura fighting/talking scene, even if I didn't get everything they were saying. I would be glad if that will be the case instead of a good/bad split.
So, I don't think they will merge together in the end for this reason. They will probably die, yes, but as single entities

Anyways I enjoyed the episode, but tbh I didn't expect Amata being so coldhearted with Zessica. I mean, I understand that he faced many event one after another, but well, the writers seem to be busy making him getting hated.
I'm glad that I don't care about Zessica so I can still enjoy the show. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike her, but her path is too much exaggerated to the point that I can't feel it.

Ah, obviously it is crystal clear that Mikono won't suffer of the Altar disease, will she?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.