View Single Post
Old 2007-05-19, 06:44   Link #58
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
im not saying that she hasnt done wrong but yet damming her to the depths of hell isnt the right thought now ~ especially because we havent hear her side of the story fully yet...its obvious that she loves yorito but at the same time is bounded by such a thing called "family" ~ you have to understand the situation that she is in...being there and then for yorito even before matsuri 200 (or whatever years ago) and having only to hold her feelings for him inside herself just to be take by some other nameless girl at the time...sure she may not have been able to have a proper relationship with yorito but the connection that she doesnt want him to be stolen away from her is there...
I could imagine circumstances in which she would want to kill Matsuri; Aono trying to kill her is not the most despicable thing about it (I'm not saying it ain't despicable though). But given certain conditions (what we know until now doesn't in the least qualify) it's something that could at least be comprehensible.
But what's absolutely unexcusable and makes me condemn her to the pits of hell is that she uses Yorito. I'm aware that she doesn't think reasonable at the moment but using her loved one's body to kill the person he loves is beyond of what I can forgive.