View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 10:03   Link #73
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I didn't think about it much before, but does anyone think Kishi might use this opportunity to introduce a new powerful (circumstantial) technique for the byakugan? I'm seeing a lot of people jokingly say Hinata's going super saiyan or getting a golden a byakugan now, but could there seriously be some truth to that? I mean of all the 3 great dojutsu's we know of, the byakugan has pretty much always been the one that's felt lacking in comparison to the sharingan and rinnengan. In a way, its kind of overdue for a power up. So I wonder if Kishi will use Neji's death and this massive boost of uzumaki/kyuubi chakra to have Hinata unlock something awesome with the byakugan.
No. Naruto and the Kyuubi are going to power up others. We know he will with Shika, Ino, and Choji since that should be a major part of the plan. Unless you want to say they are also going to get upgrades. Then nothing special will happen with Hinata.

It should just be an amplification of their jutsu.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote