View Single Post
Old 2004-03-17, 19:38   Link #16
SimplyEd
Claytard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Guts
When you say villian, you have to think of a bad man, one who would sell out his comrades, or kill his loved ones. Maybe even a conjunction of both. Or would a villian do this all in the name of obtaining his dream, even if it ment selling humanity out short.

There's only one, when I think of a great anime villian. One who goes beyond good and evil however. The face of a saint, even the heart of one to. He see's his actions as just. I speak of Griffith. He looks so friendly does'nt he ?

Agreed. A truly great villain, it's just as easy to hate him as it is easy to worship
him. Personally i detest him utterly, the only virtual being i hate more would be FF7's Sephiroth^^ Still, somehow i can't get rid of the feeling that revealing him as a villian is somewhat of a big spoiler for those who happened to just recently start Berserk while reading this thread...ah well

And now for the ultimate villain ever: Exel Saga's very own Il Palazzo-sama...
Spoiler:

The very incarnation of a charismatic, villainous leader of a terroristic foundation (sort of..) with megalomaniac ambitions for world domination ( btw, something i gave up long ago, this whole "world dominance-thingy" is just a hassle....kids, don't try this at home )
SimplyEd is offline   Reply With Quote