Thread: Ayumi Hamasaki
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-16, 04:28   Link #91
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Many people view Ayumi Hamasaki in many ways. True her voice might be chipmunky-ish and all. But it is a fact that Ayumi enriched the Jpop music industry. Her style of music is very distinct. She makes decisions of what kind of music she is aiming for. She is a Japan idol for many years.

She impresses me with her concerts. The messages she sent through her music and every image she portrays every album. Yeah she's like a Japan Madonna. Consistently evolving herself. I'm surprised she still last until now. I've been a fan of Ayumi for year because she's very consistent as an idol. Her music, her image, her style and her dedication.

Despite being deaf in one ear. She continues to strive on just for her fans. And always trying new things. I always like how she mix rock. techno and strings into her music. It's like whenever you hear her song, you'll know it's Ayu.

And you have to admit she has very wonderful big budget music videos, sweet haunting ballads and catchy beats XD

My fave songs --->
Surreal
Part of Me
I am
Maria
Naturally
No More Words
About You

True there are some songs that I dislike and I think she does oversung some songs with her high pitch voice.. which I find it tad annoying sometimes. But I do admire her in many other ways. She's Ayu to meh!
Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote