View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 16:52   Link #252
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Necromancer- View Post
The only thing I find slightly annoying is where characters can trip over nothing
A thousand times yes. A thousand times. Not just limited to anime either, the Telltale developers doing The Walking Dead (the episodic video game) had a similar issue with the main character in the first episode. A lot of backlash came from the fact that main character was very clumsy, and although it was due to a leg injury, it was considered excessive. They agreed, and toned it down considerably.

Right now I would give you reputation points... IF I HAD ANY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
What the hell do you mean Evangelion has Transformers-like machines? Most of the robots in Transformers are bulky and blocky (and they can transform). EVA is an armored living giant monster with sleek and slim design (and can’t transform). EVA & Transformers couldn’t be more different.
This is the closest comparison to Transformers that you will find for mecha design that I can think of. Evangelion, Code Geass, and Eureka Seven all have similar mecha design to each other in that they use sleek and humanoid designs.