View Single Post
Old 2010-10-14, 07:58   Link #3923
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

It was too late last night for me to write anything large, but now I can, thanks for waiting

Ahh, the moment of truth arrived; I have to be honest, all throughout the chapter, I thought she was going to kill Raki. I just had that vibe throughout the whole thing; perhaps because we've known about her fears that no relationship could ever work out if he inevitably found out what she was, but It didn't happen, which I didn't complain about at all.

Raki fainting, I have to admit, was kind of stretched; you seem to imply if he fell into a coma after his shock because he contracted an illness; It still feels kind of pushing it. I mean, she even bathes him and he still doesn't wake up? How can a shock and/or an illness put someone in a state like that? Now, you don't really explain what exactly he contracted, but regardless, I feel like I had to use my imagination during that.

This whole chapter was full of memorable moments; my favorite, no doubt, was Luciella walking outside in the middle of the rain because she didn't want Raki to see her cry; I don't think any moment in your entire story before this one truly sums up the effect Raki has had on her.

Luciella "killing" Raki's illness was an interesting idea, a shame that's not how it works in real-life . Whereas before, I saw some similiarities for Teresa and Claire, they largely continue. New references though, like Raki learning how to fight with Luciella instead of Isley were new and I enjoyed them just as well. You imply Alicia's awakening and Raki finally hears the truth about everything. In summation, you tie alot of loose-ends in this chapter, which I feel you purposely did because the story is turning in a completely new direction.

I feel like the entire story has been leading up to this one moment....now, I have absolutely idea where the story will go, which makes me all the more excited