View Single Post
Old 2013-08-15, 21:53   Link #1276
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
"The next Generation" is an important theme in the series though... so for the sake of the plot Naruto will have to choose one... probably... possibly... maybe...
odds are it will happen during a timeskip. the most likely choice is hinata for a couple reasons. sakura loves both guys, but hinata loves only naruto and actually went so far as to say 'i love you'. also, naruto said he would change the hyuuga to neji. since naruto can't ever not do what he says he will do, marrying into the hyuuga royalty would be a surefire easy way to eliminate that slave practice

i actually wouldn't be surprised if sakura got neither guy. sakura might go the tsunade route and be a spinster. so karin might get sasuke in the end. he needs to repopulate the uchiha after all and that would be an uchiha/uzumaki kid which would be the most power he could want as opposed to sakura's bloodline which is nothing special

so if the kids are hyuuga/uzumaki and uchiha/uzumaki... i kinda smell a new series called naruto GT
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote