View Single Post
Old 2007-04-04, 19:56   Link #208
Budweineken
Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
I can most certainly guarantee that that did not happen in the early manga chapters I read. Something like that is really all I was looking for anything even slightly intriguing or mysterious about the character other than the fact she exists and kills monsters (That might have flown for something like an 8-bit games plot, but we're talking an action-drama series here). Good stuff then. Alright I'm in for an episode.
You just didn't pay attention carefully. This happens at the end of chapter 3, and in more detail. I think you should stop reading those piece of shit teasers. For one, if you can spend all this time arguing with us, you can certainly waste that time reading a handful of chapters from different mangas that seem interesting to you, instead of reading things that don't really capture the essence of the series, and in times giving you a false impression on a series.

Man, you people sure like your spoilers, makes me remember why I don't like to discuss series in this forum. Thankfully I'm up-to-date on Viz releases for Claymore, just volume 7 to go that just got released.