View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 07:37   Link #193
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineThat View Post
Well it looks like we have our wires crossed. I understand that you do not feel being booted from FP is causing his biggest distress. Its obvious from the start he is suffering from the guilt of failing to protect Jun which has re awakened memories that were repressed.

I'm refuting the idea that after loosing his place in FP, it was the biggest thing plaguing his mind and the tipping point that caused him to act the way he did with Hare. The first thing he does after being confronted by Gai and Ayase, is ask for Inori's number so they can stay in touch and is in tears after their farewell. Coupled with how obsessive and emotionally needy he has acted towards Inori and how apathetic he has been at times with FP, gives a very strong indication at his personal value system.
He obviously values Inori more than FP, but that's not to say he doesn't value FP at all. Although tbf, I don't think much of FP either and still have nfi why it's rebelling. There's no widespread abuse of all japanese like there was in Code Geass and a lot of the things done on both sides seem to be because of an eye for an eye mentality.

although soji is probably correct that Shu is probably so attached to Inori cause she reminds him of the forgotten girl from his lost memories. The subconscious him is probably drawn to her. That and she's supposedly quite hot doesn't hurt either.

http://sining83.blogspot.com