View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 00:56   Link #11984
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLife222 View Post
There is something that always bother me, Tatsuya ability to analyse magic sequence is in the direct effect of mental reconstruction or elemental sight (ES)? From what i read, Tatsuya say his magic is terrible because he have to read the magic sequence consciously than alter the Eidos (normal magician simply unconsciously process the magic sequence and present the effect). And also, during explanation of Gram dispersion, the condition is to see and analyze. The explanation state that ES allow Tatsuya to see the sequence whereas the ability to analyze lies on Tatsuya.However, the explanation also conclude with ES as primary condition on usage of Gram dispersion. So in the end, the ability to analyze originated from where?

P.s Perhaps i simply lack understanding on long explanation??
ES allows Tatsuya to access the information dimension, an from that he can "see" the sequences and change in Eido directly, but it's up to Tatsuya to analyse it

it's like when a scientist is given a microscope or telescope, he/she can interpret the image, whereas ordinary people wouldn't have a clue what they see.

Of course, without ES, Tatsuya woudn't be able to develop any analysis ability (like without the telescope, modern astronomy wouldn't be born)