View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 21:55   Link #10351
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
No, to be the Game Master, you must understand everything about the game board Beatrice designs, including Beato herself. Here's how I prove it. The Gold Truth of Episode 5, is a truth that can only be used by the Game Master. We are told this by Lambda. However, Virgillia has her own line about the Gold. She say that when Battler uses the Gold, it is proof that he understands Beato's heart. In case your unfamiliar, saying someone understands someone's heart usually means you understand their mind.
So here's where my mathematical mind kicks in.
Use of Gold Text = Title of Game Master
Use of Gold Text = Understanding of Beato
In other words:
Title of Game Master = Understanding of Beato
Lambda has understood everything of Umineko from the beginning. This is why she was so confident Battler and Bern would not be able to solve them. This is why she lent Beato some of her power. She has known everything about Beato from the beginning. Beato's real purpose is for Battler to win against her. So Lambda created guidelines for Beato to follow in the creation of the games, so that Beato could not do that so easily. If I were Bern, I'd call these Rules X Y Z.

Oh, and no, I don't use MSN. Such things are trivial nuisances to me.
Yes, you're right, in fact that explain the rules that Lambda has given Beato (following my theory xD)... Yes, I've never asked myself but you are without any doubt right, Lambdadelta knew what Beato wanted to do from the beginning.
In EP3 Tea Party she just said "Beato, I'm not stupid, I know what you're doing".
(P.S. What about Skype? θι)