View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 19:38   Link #40
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post

It's like me being a traveling TV salesman. I come around to your neighborhood, and tell you I need to sell a number of TVs in this area, and you look rich enough to afford them. A satisfied customer of mine tells you all about them, the good and bad, and tells you to think carefully. You refuse, and I say, "Alright, I'll be around here for awhile longer if you change your mind!" You may occasionally walk on buy, and I'll yell out, "I still have a few on sale if you're interested, but if you don't really want one, then don't buy, okay? Only people who really want TVs should buy them!"
Sure, let's compare selling TV and forcing girls to fight a war for the rest of their lives with nor respite no retirement.

The fact is, Kyuubey make sure to tempt the girls again and again, and follow them to check if they weaken. He *also* set things up where they'd be weak.

For example, Kyubey can find MG and potential MG, so he knew where kyoko was. He knew what was coming. That is was 'inevitable' is bulshit, preparing sayaka for it would mean she wouldn't have freaked out about it, and might have dealt with it in a less frantic manner.

Also, madoka wouldn't have been there to make a wish.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote